Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lumpini Park

What a fun family day!  Each day is bringing about a little more of Ellie's personality and we are so thankful for that.  She still really prefers Stephen which is hard when all I want to do is scoop her up and hug her, but everyday is bringing more bonding, and I'm praising God for the small victories :)

Today we spent the day walking around Lumpini Park and letting the kids be kids on the playground.  Max especially LOVED this!  Then it was back to the hotel for more pool time.  Loving my family of four!


Rockin' Mommy's sunglasses.  Seriously, do we not have the CUTEST kids!!




 Such a beautiful park!


Big brother showing Ellie how its done!


Ellie decided going up the slide is way more fun!


1 comment:

embraced by grace said...

Ok, that is cutest outfit of I love my big brother! Can I post that on my blog? (wishlist)
Krista