Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My baby's growing up!!!!!!

So, most moms have at three years to prepare for all this, but I only got five months! Today, Max went for his screening for preschool. Not, day care type preschool, but actual, school! Everyone was IN LOVE with him! He had them all laughing and they labeled him "the cutest boy ever"!!! He's behind some in most areas, but all things considered, they were REALLY impressed with how far he's come!!!

I wasn't emotional, until they took him by his little hand and lead him down the hall....me waiting in a different room, playing the last five months over in my head, blown away by how fast they've flown by!!!

Stephen and I both have pictures from our "first day of school", and though this isn't officially Max's first day, it still a big deal! Doesn't he look so grown up?!?!?!

1 comment:

chaniemom said...

Very handsome young man!