Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jam Session!

So, I know I've talked about Max's drums a lot already, but the boy just can't get enough of them! And....he is STUCK on Christmas songs! He sings them all day long, wants to sing them at bed time, you name it. If he's singing, nine times out of ten, its a Christmas song! And, one of his absolute favorites is "Away in a Manger." And, he has this funny way of looping the song around so that every other line is "the stars in the sky". I don't know what it is about that line in the song, but he has to sing it at the top of his lungs, especially the words "star" and "sky". And with his cute little Thai accent, they come out just sounding too sweet. The other day, I was in the kitchen, and I heard him "rocking out" on his drums singing his favorite song, and I just had to get it on video. I know the quality isn't very good at all, and its a little hard to hear him, but pay attention, and you'll hear him singing "the stars in the sky!" And, I'm not sure about the stethoscope. I guess he just decided to wear that to add a little pizazz!!! Silly boy! He sure is one of a kind!

No comments: