Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010





We celebrated our first holiday as a family of three, and it was AWESOME! We had a great trip to North Carolina, and spent a great couple days with Max's Grandpa and Grandma Kull and Aunt Virginia. The weather was great and we had a ton of fun hanging out!

Max continues to amaze us every day. He's speaking more and more everyday and he's such a fun kid you can't help but smile whenever you're around him. We're planning on putting up our Christmas tree tonight, and I can't wait to introduce Max to that super fun tradition. We've already been talking about Santa Clause, and about Baby Jesus' birthday. Soooooo excited to share this Christmas season with Max!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah B. SMITH said...

Hi my name is Sarah.
I found your blog via Virgina's facebook. I knew Virgina and Stephen when we were little and we lived in Austin and went to the same church. I thought I would say hi, and say congrats on your beautiful Max, what a gift from God. My littlest brother is adopted from Korea. He is now 25. God Bless!