Monday, May 21, 2012

Its summer!!

Well its official....Max's first year of preschool has come and went. I can't believe how fast it flew by!!! Luckily we've got a year of pre-k ahead of us....there's no way I'm ready for kindergarten yet! This week has been H-O-T!!! So we've been soaking up the sunshine and loving these days of just hanging out. We've got lots travel plans this summer and t-ball starts in just a week. My little guy could NOT be more excited about that! Its his first year of playing and baseball is all he talks about these days! Can't wait to watch him from the bleachers! You know those things you day dream about as a mom? Well this is one of those for me!! I've always looked forward to the day I'd cheer on my little MVP from the side line! Loving this summer already!

No comments: