Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The cutest Indian ever!!!

Max had his Thanksgiving feast at preschool today.....and he had a blast! The kids were supposed to dress up as either a pilgrim or an Indian, and Max chose to be an Indian! A friend of mine at church, who is a kindergarten teacher gave me supplies that they use in her class to make costumes for their feast....so we set to work! We had a lot of fun putting it together, and Max had even more fun wearing it! The feast was great (the teachers always do such an amazing job with the kids!) and he looked soooo darn cute! Unlike last year (after only having been home a month) Max really understands what it means to be thankful....and how incredible our God is! His prayers tonight showed just that. "God, I'm thankful for my mommy, and my daddy. And I'm thankful for my house, and Charlie (our dog) and for my muscles that are getting so big!" Goofy, but straight from the heart! We have soooooo much to be thankful for...and this little boy is a HUGE part of that!!!

No comments: