Friday, April 15, 2011

Look at us now!

Oh my word......6 months!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!? I can't believe how fast these last 6 months have flown by! And man, Max has changed like crazy in that short time! He's a brand new kid, in a very fantastic way!

As I've said a bazillion times, he's a rock star in every way! He aced his preschool screening, so much so that he qualified for no special services...and will be attending a private preschool in the fall. What?!?!?! How's is that even possible? Because our little guy is AWESOME!! And because our God is fabulous, and knew exactly what he was doing!!!!

He's one great kid, and we couldn't be happier!!!

Here's us then.......



And look at us now!! Oh my!!!




So blessed by this little man!!! So looking forward to a million more "six month anniversaries"!!!!!

No comments: