Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun with family!



Last weekend we headed up to my brother and sister-in-law's for a super fun family weekend! Max and his cousin Noah are seriously two peas in a pod. I can't wait to see how these two grow as friends the older they get. When we got home on Monday after our fun filled weekend, Max's bedtime prayer went like this "God, thank you for getting to stay at Noah's house, I love him so much, he is my best friend forever." Those two are the cutest thing!! And then there's sweet Henry...he so badly wants to be big enough to hang with the big boys!!! And he's certainly catching up fast. I couldn't believe how much he had grown just since Christmas!

The weekend was jammed packed with fun stuff. We went to Monkey Joe's (a place filled with inflatables where the kids can jump to their heart's content), ate at a cool Mongolian grill we all love up there, spent some time at Ikea (more fun for the ladies for sure!), watched the boys race each other in Mario Kart on the wii, went to church where I got to lead worship with my little brother (pretty cool thing I gotta say!), ate lunch at a super cool train restaurant where your food comes out to you on a....you guessed it....train.....the boys took turns driving Noah's power wheel, and of course the weekend wouldn't be complete without some break dancing to Justin Bieber! The grown ups stayed up late chatting, the kids got to spend time just being kids, it was perfect! I LOVE being with family! And next week we get to spend time with Stephen's folks in Nashville!!!






No comments: